- Wow….I’m blown away! I just hosted one of Robin and Stephanie’s workshops and am so inspired. They are not only amazing photographers, but they are such incredible teachers! And even more so, they are such wonderful people. If you are looking at different newborn workshops…stop looking, because this one is the best.
~Jill Austin Photography
- Wow! Where do I begin about the Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop?! This workshop was everything I expected and more! Stephanie and Robin have such a great thing going and you can definitely tell they love what they do. During the workshop, we learned they were both teachers in the past and this shows a ton during the workshop. They show a true love to just teach others everything they know. This is what makes this workshop so great! Both these ladies want to teach others how to improve their newborn photography and don’t hold anything back. Every question I had was answered to its fullest extent. Stephanie and Robin are both warm and welcoming and it was refreshing because newborn photography is a new adventure for me. Thank you ladies for such an amazing experience! I am so thankful to have attended the Simply Fresh Workshop! It will be a life changer for sure!!!
~Choose to Shine Photography
- I did a lot of research looking for the right newborn workshop for me. I found out about Simply Fresh through another photographer and am so grateful that I did. It was my first workshop and I loved every second of it. These ladies make you feel right at home from the beginning. They are very responsive and clearly love what they do. We learned SO much in one day and I cannot wait to put these new skills to good use. If you are on the fence about signing up, do it! You won’t be disappointed you did.
- Super GREAT workshop!! Stephanie and Robin are wonderful teachers and have provided such great information and resources for shooting newborn photography!! I also greatly appreciate how above and beyond they’ve gone for their participants after the workshop. They included us in a really supportive and safe place online to ask questions and get feedback. In addition to being EXTREMELY talented and amazing photographers, they are very caring and wonderful women!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the workshop and tried to soak in every minute of it!! I’m so happy and grateful to now be a part of such a talented group of supportive photographers!! THANKS SO MUCH ladies- You’re the BEST!!!
~Christine Retzer Photography
- I was so honored and excited to be chosen to host a Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop this past June in Milwaukee!!! I LOVED every minute of the workshop. Stephanie and Robin are SO talented. I admire their work and was excited to be able to learn from them. They are both wonderful teachers and took their time with each one of us who attended, giving one on one instruction and feedback. The day was fun and relaxed and I left feeling excited about all the new poses I learned along with new editing techniques. In person workshops are amazing! They are important for development and they leave you feeling fulfilled and excited! I would recommend a Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop to anyone new to newborns all the way up to the seasoned pro. There is always something new to learn! We worked with 3 newborn models, a set of parents and siblings. It’s was an awesome experience! I feel like I learned so much during our day together and gained a whole new group of amazing friends!
~Photography by Danielle
- I looooved the relaxed and super friendly atmosphere of the Simply Fresh Workshop. You did a wonderful job teaching, including and caring for each of us! I never felt rushed or as if I wasn’t important.
~Andrea Larson Photography
- I had such a wonderful time at the simply fresh workshop! I’ve been following Robin and Stephanie since I started my photography journey and to learn and work beside them was amazing!! They are so sweet, kind, and funny! I loved getting to know them and seeing their love for newborn photography first hand. The day went so smoothly and we used every minute of the day learning and having a blast with everyone! I can’t wait to keep in touch with everyone and continue on with my newborn photography with their guidance and knowledge!
~Life in Bloom Photography
- Stephanie & Robin are true teachers. Two of the most genuine & down to earth people, they seem to be equally enthusiastic about newborn photography itself and their attendees learning. Their fun & casual demeanor puts you at ease immediately. With instruction on preparation, styling, soothing, posing, shooting, angles, workflow, & editing, the wealth of information covered in one day is extraordinary. After the Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop I feel prepared to approach newborn sessions with confidence in my skills and safely craft memorable portraits for my clients. I would recommend the Simply Fresh Workshop to every photographer wanting to learn technique & artistry and stand out as a skillful newborn photographer.
~Silver Pennies Photography
- I took the workshop with a good friend of mine and on our drive home my friend said to me “Its like Robin and Stephanie really want us to succeed.” I couldn’t agree more with that comment… and since the workshop the private Facebook page shows how much Stephanie and Robin want us to succeed..They are always there to cheer us on and give us their suggestions for what we could change to make the next session and poses that much better. They have the biggest hearts and are truly good people who want to share the love and share the success. I love them to pieces for that!
~Pam O’Keefe Photography
- To say that I loved this workshop would be the biggest understatement of the year. Seriously, this was such an amazing experience for me. Robin and Stephanie are. the. best. Aside from being 2 extremely talented photographers who are passionate about sharing their wealth of knowledge, they are 2 incredible teachers! Their patience and kindness is unmatched. From our first contact via email, I felt I could totally relate to them… as photographers, as moms, as biz owners. And when we met at dinner before the workshop, it felt as though we had been friends for years. I’m so so so glad that I took the plunge and did this workshop. Worth. every. penny. And a pretty cool bonus: I walked away with some new (extremely talented) friends, and we get to keep in contact in our private FB group. Yay! Thanks so much Robin and Stephanie (and Lindsay) for such an amazing experience… love you girlies!
~Elizabeth Finn Photography
- Robin and Stephanie were so nice and so helpful. They made sure before moving on to another setup that there were no questions, that everyone understood everything. They really cared and wanted to make sure we understood what they were teaching. They were so patience and so understanding. I feel so much more confident with newborn posing now, and I am so thrilled to have gained these girls as friends. Highly recommend this workshop!!
~Jamie Faulkner Photography
- Robin and Stephanie are two of the most sincere people I’ve met. They genuinely want to share as many tips and tricks of their own as possible, and truly strive to insure success of each attendee. They are not only fabulous at what they do, but also fun to be around and to learn from. I learned more about newborn photography in one day with them than I have in 3+ years in business. I feel like after attending Simply Fresh, I am much better equipped to tackle future newborn photo sessions with ease.
~Two Blues Photography
- The Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop will change the way you work with newborns. I was on the fence about continuing to offer posed newborn sessions as part of my business but after attending the workshop I feel that I am much better prepared. Robin and Stephanie share their tips and strategies for successfully posing newborns. They talk about posing, styling, and editing. I honestly can’t say enough about the experience. I would recommend this workshop to anyone that wants to grow in their newborn sessions!
~ Erin Nisi Photography
- I contemplated a newborn workshop for months and when I had the chance to take the Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop with Stephanie and Robin, I knew I had to take it! While I felt comfortable working with newborns, attending the workshop was more helpful than I imagined. From teaching multiple set up techniques, to posing babies/siblings/family, and even calming fussy babies (and realizing it happens to even the best photographers) to getting perfect camera settings and post-processing, they covered it all so well and I left with a wealth of information. Not only was it helpful, it was a lot of fun too!
~Pix by Shannon
- I was lucky enough to attend the March pilot workshop and had an amazing time! I loved learning from Stephanie and Robin, and taking the class with the 5 other sweet girls was such a treat! The workshop was informative and had a relaxed atmosphere so I was comfortable asking questions. Not only did they teach us about posing techniques, but we had some great post processing learning as well. I would definitely recommend this workshop to any photographer who is looking to improve their newborn sessions!
~Melissa Stewardson Photography
- I had the most amazing time attending Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop! Robin Hansen and Stephanie Schaefer are extremely talented. If you are a photographer looking to learn more about newborn photography…. this workshop will have your head spinning with information! You will definitely leave with tons of information on studio set ups, posing, proper camera angles, changing sets, post processing, choosing props, and so much more! In addition, the Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop has a facebook group where you can ask any questions you have and Robin and Stephanie give PROMPT feedback. They are truly here to help you learn and make sure you take away exactly what you are looking to learn. I feel blessed to have been a part of their pilot group!
~Kim Hauman Photography
- I have followed the amazing work of both Robin and Stephanie for quite a while so I was beyond excited to take their newborn workshop. I’m happy to say, it exceeded my expectations! They were both an open book, willing to share and answer any questions we had. They are both former teachers so they also taught well, if that makes sense. They gave me the answers to questions I didn’t realize I had yet! The workshop was detailed and thorough and fun! I’ve also been amazed at how helpful they’ve been after the fact in our workshop attendees group. I highly recommend this workshop for anyone looking to take their newborn photography to the next level.
~Heidi Kalish Photography
- Robin and Stephanie are amazing teachers and mentors at the Simply Fresh Newborn Workshop. They are kind, patient, and willing to answer any and all questions that were asked. It is very apparent that both of them were teachers in the past. They have a way of explaining things in a very clear manner that is easy to understand. I have seen such a difference in my photography after taking this workshop. More than that, my confidence has increased so much! I would definitely recommend this workshop to anyone who is ready to learn the ins and outs of newborn photography!
~Photography by Robin Joy